Should I Tell My Family I Lost The Baby? My Fiance's Acceptance Hangs In The Balance.

I am a lady of 23 yrs old dating a man of 44 years old, he is a widower and and don't have kids, we started dating, I love him very well, and now I got pregnant for him and my family members are not in support of the pregnancy, they hated  me for that but the man took responsibility for everything.


My family members where praying hard for the pregnancy to terminate simply because they don't want me to marry him.

Along the line Iost the pregnancy but I didn't inform my parents because they didn't invite him over to come for marriage things since they know I am pregnant for my lover.

So yesterday he came with his people to make it official that he wants to marry me, so my parents finally accepted him due to the pregnancy, but my problem is my family is not aware that am not pregnant anymore, I lost my baby in miscarriage.

I am soliciting for advice on this because they might change their mind if I tell them am no longer pregnant which is the main reason they accepted the man to marry me.

Please I need your thoughts on this matter.

By Rita Johnson.

She will be in the comments section reading your opinions for her.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post