My Parents Want Me To Marry Rich: How Do I Choose Between Love And Security?

There are 2 men coming for my hand in marriage, my parents want me to accept one of them because they are both rich but my problem now and my main point for writing this is because there is a guy that trained me from secondary school till now I am in the university, about to graduate. 

But things are not going well with the guy anymore, that is the reason my parents want me to leave him and marry one of the rich suitors that are asking for my hand in marriage. 



I am scared, I don't want to break his heart. How can I go about this matter because he has been with me right from the start in my school journey, I am in love with him seriously but on  the other hand as things are now he won't be able to take my parents out of poverty because I am their only child.
 
Please your advice is needed, am waiting in the comment section, pls no insult

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post